CONDAMINE ELECTRIC COMPANY
Condamine Electric Company Pty Ltd (CEC) is an experienced electrical contractor based in Dalby, in the Surat Basin region. It specialises in electrical contracting, switchboard manufacture, installation and maintenance, incorporating -
- Industrial and commercial installations and service
- Custom built switchboards, design and construction
- Hazardous area certified technicians
- PLC and automation systems
- Agricultural industry specialists
- Data and communication installation
- 24 hour electrical breakdown service and planned preventative maintenance
- Industrial process instrumentation technicians - includes installation, testing and calibration
CEC’s trademark has been its “can do” approach – an ability to adapt, train and equip its workforce to provide innovative solutions for our customers. With a team of 35, CEC has experience in power stations, gas fields, mines, quarries, industrial facilities, feedlots, piggeries, schools, aged-care facilities, pump stations, agricultural irrigation systems, and office complexes.
Projects range in size from minor plant modifications through to major design and construction projects – with contracts taking the team across Australia and overseas. The team is committed to ensuring that quality is managed throughout every aspect of its business, with the highest levels of customer service backed by a determination to forge long-term relationships with clients.
CEC has recently been awarded distributorship of the complete range of Gardner Denver Air Compressor products for the Surat Basin region.
This includes sales and local service into mining and energy industry, workshops and other commercial sectors.
CEC focuses on providing customers with excellence in expertise, industry knowledge and capability with competitive solutions.