WAMINDA SERVICES LIMITED
To act for and share in the lives of people living with a disability.
Opening doors and creating opportunities
Waminda Services Limited was started by members of St Marks Lutheran Church in 1978
Provides specialist disability services in Dalby and the Surat Basin Area to people of all ages living with a disability, their family and carers. These services include:
- Baby Bridges and Children’s Development Program - helping children aged 0-18yrs with early intervention and development programs covering all disabilities.
- Life Style Support Program - provides a range of programs for adults aged 18 and upwards.
- Bridge Employment - creates sustainable opportunities in open employment for job seekers with a disability.
- Recycling Service –employs 7 people including 5 with a disability and provides a recycling and confidential document shredding service to local businesses.
Waminda also provides:
- Extensive Resource Library for parents, family, carers and the community available at no charge.
- Light and Sensory room
- Information & Telephone Support Service.
Our focus remains on providing a quality service for our disability service users that will improve their quality of life, ability to live independently, and their educational and work prospects.
Waminda Services Limited
19 Patrick Street (PO Box 234), DALBY QLD 4405
Telephone: (07) 4662 1434
Fax: (07) 4662 5493
Web Link: www.waminda.com.au
Operating Hours: Monday to Friday: 9 am to 4:30 pm